FountainBlue supports the leadership and innovation needs for tech companies and start-ups by providing strategy and execution consulting services around markets, products and people.
Since FountainBlue’s launch in January 2006, we have coached tech executives and advised tech entrepreneurs in the FountainBlue community. Additionally from 1996-2003, FountainBlue CEO Linda Holroyd had coached and advised start-ups and corporations as founder and CEO of web development company Galatia.
FountainBlue’s Consulting Services
Consulting – Our initial engagements help us identify needs, resources and timelines. Typical engagements include:
- Strategic Consulting to identify adjacent markets and products
- Sales Strategy, Milestones and Results
- Go to Market Strategy, Messaging, Datasheets and Templates
- Customer-Focused Product and Engineering Strategies
- Strategic Ongoing Execution
- Implementation and Oversight of Solutions: People/Process/Technology
Recruiting – Members of our Consulting team may elect to join leadership roles for our client companies. We typically recruit:
- Sales and Business Development Leaders
- Marketing and Communication Leaders
- General Managers for Key Programs and Initiative
- Product and Engineering Leaders
- Finance, Legal and Operations Leaders
Consultant Network – We are proud of our network of consultants who consistently deliver exceptional value to our customers. Our consultants are typically:
- High-performing seasoned tech executives with broad and deep experience in technology companies
- in different stages – from start-ups to Fortune 20
- in different industries – including hardware, software, healthcare, pharma, semiconductor, construction, automotive, retail etc.,
- in different roles – including sales/marketing/business development, manufacturing and operations, legal and finance, product and engineering
- Tech-philic, customer-philic, product-savvy, data-driven, politically astute leader
- Seasoned communicator, experienced with working in the boardroom and on the front lines
FountainBlue takes pride in working with company and start-up leaders to think differently – both more broadly and more strategically – so that they can be more collaborative, more global, more innovative, more technology-driven and more customer-focused. Our Customers are typically:
- Tech Companies and Start-ups (generally, but not exclusively Silicon Valley based)
- Customer-Focused, Data-Driven
- Embracing Digital Transformation and IoT
- Interested in strategy, execution and operational support to meet market opportunity
- Outcome focused, data-driven, templated and proven methodologies and processes
- Receptive to expansion into new technologies and markets
For more information about our consulting services, our rates, and our offerings, e-mail us your details at email@example.com.
Board and Advisory Roles
FountainBlue CEO Linda Holroyd also assumes Board and Advisory Role positions in select tech start-ups. She generally provides strategic guidance on target customers, makes strategic introductions to partners and customers and investors, and advises on people, process and technology hurdles impacting business results. For more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda Holroyd also coaches executives and speaks on management and leadership topics. For more information, visit http://www.whenshespeaks.com/coaching.
Copyright 2006-2020 by FountainBlue. All Rights are Reserved.