FountainBlue’s Executive Coaching and Consulting services support the strategic, communication, operational, and engagement goals for leaders at all levels (from interns to CEOs, from new-hires to founding staff), across multiple industries (generally driven by technology), across all roles (from engineering and product to marketing and management, from finance and operations to HR).
At FountainBlue, we apply our decades of successful experience, our breadth of market and technology knowledge, our people-first mindset, our strategy-meets-planning process, and our focus on delivering results with each coaching conversation, each consulting project.
In our coaching practice, we act as confidential and supportive sounding boards for their clients asking questions, challenging assumptions, helping achieve clarity, providing resources, and when requested and appropriate, providing advice. Our overarching goal for our coaching practice is to work with individual clients to realize extraordinary results in the short term, and lasting ongoing impact for themselves and for others they touch personally and professionally.
Our motto is Facilitating Leadership and Innovation, One Conversation, One Leader, One Organization at a Time.
What’s next for you, as you contemplate this new world of peace? Respond to some questions below and sign up for a complementary 15-minute call to discover what’s next for you, visit https://cal.mixmax.com/fountainblue/15.
- What do you do (specifically) for whom and why are you better than other options?
- What would you like to do in your next chapter of your life and career, and how has what you’ve done in the past better positioned you to do it well? What else do you need to do to better prepare you for this next chapter?
- What sectors, companies and leaders should you target, given the above?
- What else would you like to share about yourself, your background, your desired future state?
Who We Serve
We work with leaders at all levels who are kind, principled, and other-focused, while also being open to learning and growing and supported.
There must be an earnest desire to improve in specific ways, a belief that our support could help you, and the budget for services provided.
We help our clients see how their best efforts are ‘enough’, and that they thoughts, words and actions are well heard, providing the best opportunities for all involved.
As such, we typically work with:
Individual contributors-turned managers looking to better organize, communicate and lead, so that they can amplify their impact and share knowledge with the next generation of technologists.
ERG leaders and mentors offered ‘stretch’ positions, interested in expanding their impact and reach, so they can broaden their perspective and better support corporate/team/product vision and goal.
Sales leaders interested in becoming top-performers by growing their customer base or growing into new/additional areas.
Growth-minded SMB leaders and their teams looking to strategically expand into new markets.
Executives making quarterly or annual plans who want to streamline processes, leverage successes, broaden impact, improve customer service and increase reach.
What Sets Us Apart
As founder and CEO of FountainBlue, Linda has produced dozens of programs on-site and online on innovation and leadership topics. She has coached dozens of executives at all levels, worked with dozens of teams on change management objectives, and strategized with dozens of HR leaders on engagement goals, team dynamics, performance management and other people-related issues.
As a serial entrepreneur, Linda has led consultative sales efforts, working with client companies to develop and support their teams, to address operational challenges, and to strategize on growth initiatives.
As a former director at a venture firm and former managing director of an incubator, Linda has advised dozens of tech start-ups in a wide range of industries on their strategic, marketing, and growth initiatives, while supporting their operational and management goals.
As a psychology major, a seasoned and connected leader and coach, Linda takes pride in listening deeply, and working with client individuals and companies to stimulate critical thinking and facilitate strategic action with a clarity of purpose focused on achieving targeted goals.
As a lifelong and passionate instigator of change, Linda facilitates innovation and action one conversation, one leader, one organization at a time through her work at FountainBlue and the communities and leaders serve.
Based on the input of dozens of leaders over the past couple of decades, FountainBlue has delivered exceptional results:
- Increased clarity on goals, mission, plans and strategies.
- Improved energy, productivity and focus.
- Improved morale, retention and recruitment metrics.
- Increased confidence leading to improved advancement, promotion, and impact.
- Improved communication and connection within and between teams and leaders.
Our Fees and What’s Included:
FountainBlue’s coaching and consulting services range from one-on-one coaching to team coaching, from strategic consultation to meeting facilitation. Our fees are as follows:
- Individual half-hour coaching sessions are available for a $200 fee. through Venmo/PayPal/Zelle/CashApp.
- Team coaching and consulting services are billed at $200/half hour, with a minimum of 5 hours or $2,000.
- Three months of coaching for yourself and select team members is available for $4,000-$7,500+.
FountainBlue designs custom coaching and consulting agreements, based on the specific and evolving needs of client companies, including:
- Individual coaching sessions for executive and select staff members – up to four sessions a week
- Meeting facilitation – one-three times a month
- Strategic consultation and advisory – one to three times a month
- Team and individual coaching – for one to three team
- Change management and integration – for one to three team
E-mail us for a customized estimate based on your current and projected needs.
Our clients may also opt to participate in any of our online programs.
We work strategically with clients to create a combination of strategic, planning and execution options to serve monthly or quarterly coaching, team management, change management or cultural shift goals. Our coaching or consulting work can range from one-on-one coaching to team coaching, from strategic consultation to meeting facilitation. We design customized offerings for each of our client companies, complete with volume discounts. A sampling of our offerings and costs is below.
Thoughts on what our half hour coaching call may include:
- Meetings may follow the 3-3-10 in 30 rule (3 things you did this week, 3 things you’ll do in the coming week, 10 minutes to discuss larger vision and plan and what you need from others to make it happen)
- Strategies for feeling more ‘heard’
- Strategies for feeling more ‘confident’
- Strategies for feeling more ‘prepared’
- Strategies for finding the best fit within your organization
- Strategies for selecting the most high-impact projects or programs or clients.
- Compare and Contrast Current and Future State
- Improve culture, participation, retention, and energy from participating individuals and teams, as measured by engagement surveys and metrics.
- Improve clarity on vision and alignment on goals, as measured by surveys, interviews, and measured results.
- Improve communication and connection between individuals, teams, leaders, partners, as measured by participating levels and engagement surveys.
- Increase collaboration between participating individuals, teams, leaders and partners, as indicated by the number of collaborative projects and the number of teams and leaders participating in each of them.
Reported qualitative and quantitative outcomes include:
Improved Leadership Qualities
- Greater Clarity and Prioritization
- Greater Short-Term Focus
- Larger and Broader Long-Term Focus
Renewed Commitment and Confidence
Refined Communication Skills
- Better Frame Situations Based on Immediacy, Relevance, and Priorities
- Better Understand and Communicate ‘Your Side of the Net’
- Better Communicate Status and Ownership
- Improved Speaking and Communication to Larger and More Diverse Audiences
- Improved Decision-Making Skills
- Enhanced Creativity and Innovation with the Team
- Greater Effectiveness and Better Performance
Relationships and Networks
- Improved Relationships within and Outside the Team
- Larger Ecosystem of Partners and Providers
- Longer-term Relationships with Larger Range of Partners
- Improved Balance in all Aspects of Life
- Increased Collaboration Across Teams
What Sets Us Apart:
- We are agnostic of level, role and industry, supporting everyone from new-hires to C-Suite veterans, in roles across engineering, product, marketing, finance, operations, HR, etc.,
- Our broad exposure to a wide range of industries, companies, technologies, geographies, etc., help us provide more strategic guidance and a broader perspective, and our network of contacts support business development goals.
- Our authenticity, integrity and empathy are the hallmarks for each conversation and our decades of experience working with leaders at all levels consistently shines through.
- Our rates are reasonable – $200/half hour, and our work is guaranteed. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy, and we will make it right.
See below for testimonials.
- Linda consistently traverses a range of business, strategic, operational, legal and financial issues with well placed questions and knowledge. From there, she consistently threads together seemingly disparate ideas to develop a comprehensive and collaborative strategy which benefits an ecosystem of stakeholders.
- Linda Holroyd is exceptionally skilled at drawing insights and creating connections – between ideas, people, and companies – based on her depth of knowledge of markets, customers, and industry dynamics.
- Linda Holroyd is the best kind of connector: one who gets what needs to be done for your business, and works with you to develop the strategy to get there, leveraging her impressive network and talents.
- Linda’s vast professional network not only provides her with unique insight to businesses of all sizes and stages, but connects her with executive leadership in a wide variety of fields and industries, so she’s always learning, always relevant.
- Linda is an exceptionally well-connected innovator/strategist with a proven track record for conceiving and successfully implementing programs which benefit everyone across the ecosystem.
Effective, Life-Changing Results
- I’m amazed at the bottom-line results I’m getting from my team members, and even more pleased with how genuinely more calm and happy they are, despite the increased stress levels and workloads. Linda continues to do an extraordinary job for all of us.
- Linda helped me crystallize my value-add and strategize with me to find my fit and then grow first myself, and then my company.
- I’ve worked with hundreds of corporate executives at all levels, but Linda’s business savvy, creative ideas, collaborative style and results-orientation make her stand out. My company and I continue to greatly benefited from her energy and expertise.
- I brought Linda in to help with my team, and was so pleasantly surprised at how quickly *they* began stepping up and helping *me* out.!
- Linda has this amazing ability to subtlety guide you on a path, leveraging her confidence in your abilities. By the time you realize that ‘you can do it and do it well’, you see Linda has been right there with you all along.
- Linda is incredibly intuitive with an amazing ability to quickly connect the dots and reach for those opportunities which better fit my values and my vision.
- Linda is equally impressive at articulating the vision I’m seeking, and setting things in motion to make it happen. She is scary smart and equally kind and compassionate.
- Linda’s coaching style is authentic, direct, resilient, empathetic, amusing, and effective, and her professionalism, industriousness and leadership shines through with every conversation.
- Linda’s humility and empathy helps me feel deeply heard. Her compassion is quickly followed by her kind, no-nonsense focus on forging ahead, delivering results despite the challenges. It’s exhausting and exhilarating to engage in the process. And the results speak for themselves.
- I feel a sense of calm when I get to see Linda. She helps me think that everything is OK, no matter what shenanigans are going on in my life.
- There’s never a problem too big, or a problem too small. And there’s *always* a path forward and upward. Meeting with her is generally a highlight of my day.
- Linda listens more deeply and more broadly than anyone I’ve ever met. And when I finally stop talking, she asks the questions which make me start talking anew. When I finally stop talking, I am exhausted and energized at the same time. It’s an amazing and invigorating experience.
- Linda’s integrity, energy, enthusiasm and persistence made her a great to work with and hard to keep up with.
- Linda is the most empathetic and trustworthy person I’ve ever met. She’s got my back, no matter what should happen.
- Linda embodies servant leadership at all levels and adds value to every conversation she facilitates.
For more information about our consulting services, our rates, and our offerings:
- Find out more about Linda’s background or visit her LinkedIn Profile
- Explore the inter-connectedness between Mentorship, Sponsorship and Coaching
- Find out about the ‘why’ behind FountainBlue
- Attend one of our upcoming online programs
- Sign up for a complementary 15-minute call to discuss ‘what’s next for you’
- E-mail us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org