Facilitating innovation and leadership for tech leaders one conversation, one leader, one organization at a time is my passion, my mission, my cause through my work at FountainBlue. We take pride in bringing together innovators and leaders in the online events we conduct, the executive coaching we provide, the leadership consulting we practice, the strategic advising we provide. – Linda Holroyd, Founder and CEO, FountainBlue
Launched in 2005, FountainBlue is a change management consultancy which provides executive coaching, leadership consulting, and strategic advisory services to people and business leaders facing operational, process, and cultural opportunities and challenges caused by rapidly shifting market, business and technology challenges and opportunities.
The ‘Fountain’ in our name represents the innovation edge which keeps companies relevant and the ‘Blue’ in our name represents the leadership needed to bring innovations to the market and to the customer. Bringing the two sides together becomes much more important as we move from an Age of Information to an Age of Personalization – One Conversation, One Leader, One Organization at a Time.
As a change management consultant and CEO of FountainBlue since January 2005, Linda Holroyd provides one-on-one executive coaching, executive and team facilitation and management, and organizational advisory services which focus on culture and growth. Our management consulting services consistently emphasize empowerment and growth at the individual, team and organizational levels.
At the organizational level, we partner with senior leaders to articulate, support and grow business, people, community and sustainability goals by 1) emphasizing proactive and strategic business development, 2) leveraging scenario-based-planning to optimize growth and expansion as well as innovation, and 3) leading organizational transformations which align to corporate mission, vision and values. The results are reflected in the shareholder value, the engaged workforce, and the product innovations.
At the leader and manager levels, we leverage people-centered strategies for maximizing impact and engagement within and across the organization. We measure success by the number of managers and leaders stepping up and stepping in to a broader, more flexible, more adaptive and more inspiring version of themselves, which in turn positively impacts those they touch. Find out more about FountainBlue’s Executive Coaching, including testimonials.
At the team level, we build cohesion and develop trust with an emphasis on candor, honesty and crucial conversation. We measure success based on reports on team cohesion, team productivity, and team impact. Find out more about FountainBlue’s Change Management and culture development services, including testimonials.
At the organizational level, we partner with senior leaders to articulate, support and grow business, people, community and sustainability goals by 1) emphasizing proactive and strategic business development, 2) leveraging scenario-based-planning to optimize growth and expansion as well as innovation, and 3) leading organizational transformations which align to corporate mission, vision and values. The results are reflected in the shareholder value, the engaged workforce, and the product innovations. Find out more about FountainBlue’s Strategic Advisory services, including testimonials
Launched in Silicon Valley in May 2006, FountainBlue’s monthly When She Speaks panel discussions feature senior women leaders from partner tech companies speaking on leadership and innovation topics. Our online interactive conversations are known for being inspiring, educational, practical and fun. Each monthly program runs from 11:50 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST online
Launched in May 2020, FountainBlue’s Semi-Monthly Front Line Managers Online series features a panel discussion of HR, product, engineering and business leaders, presenting on leadership and innovation topics of interest to front line managers, individual contributors, and leaders at all levels. Our monthly meetings are conducted online from 11:50 a.m. – 1 p.m., generally on the first and third Fridays
Launched in December 2015, FountainBlue’s VIP Roundtables convene executive leaders in monthly conversations on innovation and market trends. This invitation-only monthly programs convene monthly, typically on the second or third Fridays online from 7:50-9:00 a.m. PST.
Get Informed and Involved
- For more information about FountainBlue and our coaching, consulting and advisory services, visit fountainblue.biz.
- For more information about our When She Speaks and other online programs, visit www.whenshespeaks.com/.
- Join our free mailing list and receive monthly newsletters with event invitations, notes from prior events, plus a blog on a leadership or innovation topic.
- Become a paid subscriber for $10/month or $100/year and receive complimentary admission to either our When She Speaks or Front Line Managers Online programs.
- See our monthly newsletters with leadership blog, When She Speaks notes, VIP Roundtable notes and Front Line Managers Online notes.
- Corporate Partners can sign up for free by alerting their corporate representative. E-mail us if you’re a partner, but not sure of your corporate contact.
- Coaching and Consulting clients may sign up for any of our When She Speaks or Front Line Managers Online programs as our guest by e-mailing us or by completing the form to select programs of interest.
- General tickets are available at lindaholroyd.square.site for $52 for any individual When She Speaks or Front Line Managers Online program and $200 for any one VIP Roundtable online program.
For more information about our CEO Linda Holroyd, visit fountainblue.biz/linda.
For more information about our consulting services, e-mail us at email@example.com.
For more information about our events, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
dba FountainBlue Consulting Services
with a presence in Southern California
Copyrighted 2005-2023 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.