FountainBlue is a management consultancy that facilitates leadership and innovation in an Age of Personalization.
Leveraging our brand and community, and capitalizing on the emergence from an Age of Information to an Age of Personalization, FountainBlue is launching a service, leveraging technology, community, and personalized services to support the independent living goals of seniors.
Linda Holroyd is CEO of FountainBlue, founder and organizer for our When She Speaks series, managing consultant for our Pivot or Perish tech advisory service, and general manager for FountainBlue’s Independent Living Services. She is a serial tech entrepreneur and recognized speaker and published writer on technology, innovation and leadership trends. For over 20 years, Linda has been leading and advising early-stage, technology-based start-ups on strategy and execution in the areas of marketing, sales, business development and operations. She continues her work through FountainBlue’s event production, coaching, consulting and advisory services and also through FountainBlue’s Independent Living Services.
To see details and testimonials describing Linda at work, visit our coaching and consulting pages. To see Linda in action, attend a When She Speaks event, or sign up for the Independent Living Service as a customer, partner or consultant.
Become a FountainBlue member now! FountainBlue membership benefits include:
Event Admission Benefits:
- A discounted membership rate of $30 for all FountainBlue events
- Discounted and free passes to partner events in Silicon Valley when available
Coaching and Support Services:
- Complementary half hour of executive coaching and a 25% discount on additional coaching services.
- Access to information and resources on branding, politics, self-awareness, positioning for success, the next generation workforce and transitioning from technologist to manager, plus other topics of interest.
Tech Advisory Support:
- Complementary half hour of strategy, marketing and business development advice to tech entrepreneurs.
- Access to information on the emerging Age of Personalization and what that means for you and your business.
- Ongoing strategic introductions to potential investors, partners, founders and customers in support of your entrepreneurial cause.
Discount on Independent Living Services:
- A 20% discount for the first three months of service
- A 20% referral fee to new customers
- Potential inclusion as a referral partner or vendor
Other benefits, to be determined.
For more information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations, weekly notes on Independent Living trends, or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to This Month’s Event plus a Half Hour of Coaching
- Find out more about our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Pivot or Perish approach to tech advising
Copyrighted 2014-2015 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.