At FountainBlue, we believe that leadership takes place ‘One Conversation, One Leader, One Organization at a Time’. Therefore, we work with tech execs and entrepreneurs to envision, strategize and create ‘What’s Next’ through its coaching and consulting services, as we move from an Age of Information to an Age of Personalization.
Since FountainBlue’s launch in January 2006, we have envisioned, created and managed in-person events to networks of tech executives and entrepreneurs across Silicon Valley. This includes over 48 clean energy entrepreneur forums, 48 life science entrepreneur forums, 36 high tech forums, 36 executives-in-transition programs (in partnership with ExecuNet), 5 funding road trip workshops (which include 3 events each), 6 CEO roundtables. Today, we run only one event a month – our When She Speaks women in leadership events for the tech community, and focus more on the coaching executives through our Head-Hands-Heart coaching process and advising tech start-ups through our Pivot or Perish Consulting program.
Since May1996, we have partnered with tech companies across Silicon Valley every month to profile a panel of women senior executives in high tech companies, speaking on a range of leadership challenges and issues for Silicon Valley high tech women in particular. Our series celebrates women leaders, stimulates critical thinking and conversation around leadership challenges and issues, empowers and inspires all participants, including the next generation of leaders, and builds a proactive, collaborative and supportive leadership community overall.
FountainBlue’s Pivot or Perish consulting paradigm was created based on decades of involvement, research and consulting experience, working with Silicon Valley tech executives, innovators and entrepreneurs. FountainBlue’s approach posits that The Age of Personalization will forever change the way business works and that companies big and small need to Pivot or Perish to remain relevant and continue to innovate.
FountainBlue’s head-heart-hands approach to one-on-one executive coaching works with high-potential leaders from all levels who are interested in raising the bar for themselves, for their teams and for their organizations. Core to this approach is the focus on understanding the personal and professional objectives of the leader and how thoughts, words and actions may be shifted so that results are in better alignment.
Linda Holroyd is CEO of FountainBlue, founder and organizer for our When She Speaks series, managing consultant for our Pivot or Perish tech advisory service and lead coaches for our Head-Heart-Hands Coaching services. Linda is a serial tech entrepreneur and recognized speaker and published writer on technology, innovation and leadership trends. For over 20 years, Linda has been leading and advising early-stage, technology-based start-ups on strategy and execution in the areas of marketing, sales, business development and operations. She continues her work through FountainBlue’s event production, coaching, consulting and advisory services.
Become a FountainBlue member now! FountainBlue membership benefits include:
Event Admission Benefits:
- A discounted membership rate of $30 for all FountainBlue events
- Discounted and free passes to partner events in Silicon Valley when available
Coaching and Support Services:
- Complementary half hour of executive coaching and a 25% discount on additional coaching services.
- Access to information and resources on branding, politics, self-awareness, positioning for success, the next generation workforce and transitioning from technologist to manager, plus other topics of interest.
Tech Advisory Support:
- Complementary half hour of strategy, marketing and business development advice to tech entrepreneurs.
- Access to information on the emerging Age of Personalization and what that means for you and your business.
- Ongoing strategic introductions to potential investors, partners, founders and customers in support of your entrepreneurial cause.
Other benefits, to be determined.
For more information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations, or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to This Month’s Event plus a Half Hour of Coaching
- Find out more about our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Pivot or Perish approach to tech advising
Copyrighted 2014-2015 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.