As founder and CEO of FountainBlue, Linda Holroyd has coached executives at all levels to step into a better version of themselves, consulted to leaders and teams on change management and digital transformation adoption practices and advised and partnered with senior leaders to provide growth advisory and cultural development and expansion services.
Specifically at the organizational level, we partner with senior leaders to articulate, support and grow business, people, community and sustainability goals by 1) emphasizing proactive and strategic business development, 2) leveraging scenario-based-planning to optimize growth and expansion as well as innovation, and 3) leading organizational transformations which align to corporate mission, vision and values. The results are reflected in the shareholder value, the engaged workforce, and the product innovations.
As a serial entrepreneur and former managing director at an incubator, and former director at a venture fund, Linda has extensive experience providing strategic guidance to executives and entrepreneurs focused on delivering operational results which meet current and anticipated client needs.
Growth Advisory Services focus on:
- articulating, supporting, and growing an organization’s reach, based on market trends, customer needs, as well as current and projected capabilities;
- delivering exceptional results which meet current and anticipated client needs while aligning with corporate strategy, planning and execution goals;
- optimizing products, processes and people in order to collaborate, innovate and realize business, community, shareholder and sustainability goals.
Cultural Advisory Services focus on:
- articulating, supporting, and growing an organization’s mission and vision to meet business requirements, leveraging an innovative and committed workforce;
- delivering inspiring results which empower and engage critical workforce while aligning with corporate strategy, planning and execution goals;
- optimizing products, processes to enable people to collaborate and realize business, community, shareholder and sustainability goals.
Since FountainBlue’s launch in January 2005, we have coached dozens of tech executives and advised dozens tech entrepreneurs within the FountainBlue community and beyond. Additionally from 1996-2003, FountainBlue CEO Linda Holroyd had coached and advised start-ups and corporations as founder and CEO of web development company Galatia.
1.Integration of Strategy, Planning and Execution: FountainBlue excels at facilitating a strategic discussion, coordinating planning across teams, and working with all parties to deliver and communicate measurable results.
2. Growth Mindset: FountainBlue centers our strategic conversations around the market opportunities and the current and projected customer needs.
3. Ecosystem Approach: FountainBlue excels at envisioning and creating an ecosystem of stakeholders, and engaging key parties to provide input on the visioning, planning and execution for key projects.
4. Facilitating Convergencies: FountainBlue facilitates discussions which look both at the market and customer impact as well as the operational and people impact for product and business decisions.
5. Innovation-Focused: FountainBlue helps us to focus on the business imperatives around innovation – stretching our technology, solutions, ideas, and creativity to better support our customers.
6. Scenario-Based Strategic Planning: FountainBlue consistently displays the extraordinary ability to facilitate conversations around scenarios to help us understand the short-term and long-term implications of our decisions and while also engaging stakeholders across the ecosystem in the decision-making process.
7. Collaborative Problem-Solving: FountainBlue excels at strategically bringing all stakeholders to the table to brainstorm alternatives, opportunities and implications to critical business issues.
8. Agile and Iterative Planning: FountainBlue’s ongoing support helps us all be more agile with our planning, more receptive to iterating our vision and plans as scenarios and priorities change for our organization, for our customers, for the market.
9. Efficient Optimization of People, Process, and Results: FountainBlue ensures that every conversation factors in the people, process and metrics needed to optimize performance and drive progress while aligning to values, goals and market needs.
10. Transparent, Inclusive and Direct Communication: Throughout the change management consultation process, FountainBlue worked with us to ensure that our communications were transparent, clear, inclusive, and aligned with our goals, values, and strategies.
As CEO and COO consultant for FountainBlue and its client companies, Linda Holroyd has direct marketing, strategic and management experience in the following industry areas:
- Software: (Social media measurement, Resume matching system, Mobile app development, Wide range of cloud projects)
- Hardware: (Mobile sensors, Semiconductor)
- Medical device: (Hydration management, Biosensor)
- Pharma: (Digestive health, tissue regeneration, wound care, CRO)
- Clean Energy: (smart grid, sensors, equipment, electric cars, water purification, energy diagnostics)
- Business Services: (business process improvement, product design and development, cloud-based HR and leadership development)
- Consumer: (Food and retail)
Linda is also regularly exposed to a number of different industries, facilitating monthly discussions at VIP Roundtables attended by industry executives.
Connect with us and share your digital transformation or change management opportunity and challenge, so we can help you envision, plan and realize What’s Next for yourself, your team and your organization.
Respond to some questions below and sign up for a complementary 15-minute call to discover what’s next for you, and how you can step into more influence and impact for your team, your product/service, your organization.
- What does your team/organization do (specifically) for whom and why are you better than other options?
- What would your team/organization like to do in your next chapter of your life and career, and how has what you’ve done in the past better positioned you to do it well? What else do you need to do to better prepare you for this next chapter?
- What sectors, companies and leaders should you target, given the above?
- What else would you like to share about yourself, your team/organization, your background, your desired future state?
Client Consulting Testimonials
- It is Linda’s ability to look around the corner and identify trends that helped us serve anticipated needs, keeping us in the game, and even ahead of the field.
- Linda’s broad experience working with disparate leaders and markets make her the perfect strategic adviser and sounding board as our portfolio companies amplify growth.
- Linda has the impressive ability to listen, understand, synthesize and then deliver insightful observations, targeted feedback, and pragmatic recommendations for strategic and collaborative directions and growth. Our portfolio companies have greatly benefited from her leadership and guidance.
- Momentum is the key to any successful business, and Linda helped our portfolio companies to create that momentum in spades.
- Linda is that rare executive who sees the vision and executes to achieve that vision, in collaboration with diverse sets of key stakeholders, ever seeking the win-for-all.
- Linda has the perfect balance of grace and no-nonsense, incisive clarity that creates immediate value in every conversation, driving and inspiring us all to both exceed expectations and celebrate our successes.
- I am always amazed by Linda’s diligence, tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit. She is an exceptional communicator and collaborator, managing to tackle even the toughest assignments with grace and results for myself and my team.
- Linda combines a crystal clear understanding of business management with an enormous amount of energy for producing results. She works at the speed of light, cuts through complexity, focusing our team on delivering on targeted results.
- Linda’s ability to translate customer requests and input to the executives, engineers, product and business professionals have helped us more efficiently execute on our business imperatives.
- Linda has tremendous bandwidth for understanding complex technical facts well enough to converse on the business opportunities, implications and direction, while focusing on our bottom-line results.
- Linda presents information in a way that makes people see more clearly and collaborate more readily. She then facilitate conversations and actions which positions an ecosystem of stakeholders to serve adjacent markets and nascent opportunities for niche customers.
- I have never seen anyone so deeply listen, so quickly get it, and then apply it to practical ways to build momentum for our business unit. It is quite impressive.
- Linda consistently raises the bar and inspires and enables us to drive business and social value.
- Linda has the uncanny ability to quickly grasp the business and technical implications for our help us refine our strategy, communicate our value to targeted niche markets, and then deliver customer feedback, partnership engagements and even funding.
- My team and I have greatly benefited from Linda’s amazing ability to quickly identify the core issues and then to immediately facilitate the creation of detailed, actionable, collaborative plans, focused on achieving overarching goals, and addressing identified issues. She has done this for multiple projects and multiple teams, and we heavily rely on her astute judgment, drive, and energy.
- Linda’s passion, dedication, energy and vision has supported our business launch and growth, exceeding our expectations.
- Linda’s deep experience as an investor and an entrepreneur across multiple industries helped our company to pivot our strategy, to refine our communication, and to secure paid enterprise use cases.
- Linda is customer-oriented, tech-philic, creative and innovative. She is superb at positioning our solutions to the wide range of decision-makers in our network and even better at teaching our team to do it themselves.
- Linda is authentic, credible, believable and quotable. She has taught me how to adopt these talents myself.
- Linda is the kind of strategic visionary who can envision and realize a brighter possibility, using existing technologies, resources and partnerships.
- People call Linda ‘the Mayor’ for a reason. She can connect you to so many great people.
Sign up for a complimentary 15-minute call to discuss ‘what’s next’ for your organization.
- What do you do (specifically) for whom and why are you better than other options?
- What would you like to do in your next chapter of your life and career, and how has what you’ve done in the past better positioned you to do it well? What else do you need to do to better prepare you for this next chapter?
- What sectors, companies and leaders should you target, given the above?
- What else would you like to share about yourself, your background, your desired future state?
Copyright 2006-2023 by FountainBlue. All Rights are Reserved.